Search results

1. PSU4ME

Blue's 180 Mixed Reef

That’s great news!!! I rented a uhaul van when I got mine, just worked out easier with the space unless you have an 8’ truck bed. Packaging is usually pretty bulky
  2. PSU4ME

GlennF's reefing heaven!

Colors are awesome!
  3. PSU4ME

Blue's 180 Mixed Reef

Ha I hear you and 70 days is a long time, I’m playing Monday morning QB here!! I love sand wrasses too much to not have sand.
  4. PSU4ME

Blue's 180 Mixed Reef

Outstanding!!! Remind me again of what you’re doing for rock? If I did mine over again I’d get the tank running with water, get KP aquatics rock, shipped in water right to the airport, drop it in tank and add CUC, let it fallow for 76 days to burn out any disease and pick out the hitchhikers...
  5. PSU4ME

PSU’s Peninsula

Not too bad actually as I’ve been doing the water changes but I need to give the carx a good cleaning and refill
  6. PSU4ME

A Picture A Day......

One day this guy just lost an arm but it looks like it’s healing!
  7. PSU4ME

PSU’s Peninsula

Moving back into reef season soon, summer is drying up, literally!
  8. PSU4ME

Nobby's S-650

That’s great, will be awaiting photos!!
  9. PSU4ME

PSU’s Peninsula

Reef spooning
  10. PSU4ME

Hi everyone

Welcome to RS! Tell us about your tank?
  11. PSU4ME

GlennF's reefing heaven!

That is a really nice recovery!!! Tank looks great for sure! Mine is starting to reach a real nice stability, think the calcium reactor is finally dialed in:
  12. PSU4ME

HELP!

You need to drop those po4 levels. What is your water charge cadence and water source?
  13. PSU4ME

Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

I’m running the aquarium engineering calcium reactor and it’s a similar type but seem to wire good once up and running. Have you ever looked into that?
  14. PSU4ME

Blue's 180 Mixed Reef

I got one of the Panasonic ones, does like 1k sqft and it was under 1k but I installed myself
  15. PSU4ME

Equipment list for 120 gallon reef input welvome

Yeah that should be good for a while. If you where severely pack with rock and corals, overtime you might find dead spots but that’s a great place to start
  16. PSU4ME

PSU’s Peninsula

Picked up these guys from reefcleaners this week
  17. PSU4ME

The EZ2Goreef, 50G of simplicity

Corals look great Glenn! Sorry to hear about the Alk but as you point out, doesn’t seem to have had an issue
  18. PSU4ME

Blue's 180 Mixed Reef

I ran an ERV system in my fish room. I like the air exchange and “balance” it provides. Ventilation goes a long way!!
  19. PSU4ME

HELP! Clowns

@Humblefish clowns hanging out in a corner isn’t unusual but if they are flashing. Then it could be ich. How’d you acquire them?
  20. PSU4ME

Blue's 180 Mixed Reef

Looks great. Any ventilation in the fish room?