in_a_days' saltwater adventure

in_a_days

Where will this bulb go? Over your fuge?

Correct. Basically a Chaeto growing bulb.

A couple snails that I had written off as dead came to life today. Hopefully it's a sign that whatever was irritating the inverts is passing. I also picked up five and a half pounds of pre-cured fiji live rock. I yanked out the coliseum lookin' think and a piece of lava and set the live rock in. It really is great looking stuff. Very porous covered with calcium deposits. And it smells nice and fresh so I'm pretty sure it's totally cured and ready to go.

I have a bit of a vision for how I want to rework the aquascape. But it's going to be some time and several paychecks before I'm able to spring for all the live rock that my idea is going to require. But in the end I think my tank will be much better of bio-chemically, and will be much more aesthetically pleasing.

A LFS had a pair of Green Clown Gobies. I picked up one yesterday and added it to the 'fuge. Beautiful little fish. So far he/she seems to be doing well. As long as it looks happy tomorrow I plan to pick up the other one as well.