My 29g BioCube with 15g external sump!!

DaveK

I can’t see the pictures and the link doesn’t work for me . Does anyone have any clear pictures I can get and a link to the design . I’m interested in doing this too .

This is a thread that is almost 10 years old. It's unlikely the picts still exist on photobucket. However the project you want to do isn't too difficult. Why not start a new thread and tell us more about your current system and what you'd like to do with it?

Bestshooter

This is a thread that is almost 10 years old. It's unlikely the picts still exist on photobucket. However the project you want to do isn't too difficult. Why not start a new thread and tell us more about your current system and what you'd like to do with it?
I have a biocube 32 that I’m just getting different ideas on how to make a overflow sump on it . Im actually looking at having 2 on a sump . I just like to see photos of everyone else’s that have done it to get ideas. I saw this and it looked good but it was blurry

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
+1 ^ Daves post above
:rbwwelc:to RS @Bestshooter Photobucket a free hosting platform for years & year... about a year ago "hosed" many photos hosted everywhere... unless you started paying them... thus... many older threads here and on forums everywhere... have blurred and pics that they quit displaying from members that used them for free for years...

sidebar - RS can host too and everything here is free

Hope this helps - start a tank thread and share some pics of your tank with us, we love pics !