HELP! Adding fish to new tank

Matt27

I'm transferring all my fish from my 10 gallon to my new cycled 65 gallon tank and was a curious on the rate you guys put fish into the tank? The new tank has had a new CUC, one of my blue damsels and one of my cleaner shrimp in it for about 2 weeks now and I'm now adding the other damsel and old CUC today (Thursday) all that's left in my 10 gallon is my two clowns, other cleaner shrimp, and my non photosynthetic gorgonian coral. I don't want to rush putting everything in the tank but I'm hosting a large get together on Sunday and would love to get everything transferred. Do you think if I did the shrimp and coral tomorrow and clowns on Saturday it would be okay?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DaveK

Since your planning to to this only 1 day apart, you might as well add everything at once, provided your ammonia and nitrite readings are 0 in the new tank.

Matt27

Since your planning to to this only 1 day apart, you might as well add everything at once, provided your ammonia and nitrite readings are 0 in the new tank.
Ammonia and nitrite are 0 nitrate is very low, a water change will probably get rid of it all together

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk