Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

SPR

My pH has been a little on the low side (according to Apex) for ever and I’ve also been reading up on Seachem Marine Buffer for ages as well.

So I’ve ordered some to try it out, to reach pH perfection, and to see what a difference getting to around 8.3 will make.

And because I’ve got nothing else to do.......

And no I’m not chasing numbers, but thought I’d experiment a little.

IMG_2873.jpg

Pancho75

My pH has been a little on the low side (according to Apex) for ever and I’ve also been reading up on Seachem Marine Buffer for ages as well.

So I’ve ordered some to try it out, to reach pH perfection, and to see what a difference getting to around 8.3 will make.

View attachment 49364
Normally having nothing else to do = expending money + time in your tank [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rustyreefer

View attachment 49364
I just started using Kalkwasser through my ATO. I will add some updates to my thread and keep you posted on how well it works out. My PH was staying between 7.8 and 8 depending on time of day before I started. Already seeing it over 8 today. Going to be watching ALK and CA closely as well in the trial.

Collo

I just started using Kalkwasser through my ATO. I will add some updates to my thread and keep you posted on how well it works out. My PH was staying between 7.8 and 8 depending on time of day before I started. Already seeing it over 8 today. Going to be watching ALK and CA closely as well in the trial.

Do you have to keep stirring it? to stop it precipitating?

chickenjohn

index.php
This is another reason not to get apex, it just looks like a digital picture of the Alps to me