Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

SPR

lol ive been duped
Do you do photography professionally?
No I’m not a professional photographer, (nobbygas thinks I’m an air steward(es!)but i told him I was a pilot, I think he believes me !lol)

I have the perfect subject for photography so I just play around with the camera and equipment usually when it’s raining at weekends and I can’t play golf. I’m currently in spain in the sun playing golf this week as it’s miserable in the UK. I only booked it last week when I saw the forecast.

It can be quiet rewarding the pictures you can create with a little imagination as you can see from that shot, which I thought was quiet beautiful.......

chickenjohn

I think a professional photographer would have been proud of that picture.
I cant see the point in playing golf personally, you just may as well pick the ball up and walk to the hole and drop it in lol.
Im a rugby fan myself as you can tell from my avatar.

Nobbygas

I think a professional photographer would have been proud of that picture.
I cant see the point in playing golf personally, you just may as well pick the ball up and walk to the hole and drop it in lol.
Im a rugby fan myself as you can tell from my avatar.
I 'm also a golfer now I'm in my mature years. That feeling when you connect with the ball so sweetly, that it just flies straight and true down the fairway.......I just want to experience it once !

Nobbygas

No I’m not a professional photographer, (nobbygas thinks I’m an air steward(es!)but i told him I was a pilot, I think he believes me !lol)

I have the perfect subject for photography so I just play around with the camera and equipment usually when it’s raining at weekends and I can’t play golf. I’m currently in spain in the sun playing golf this week as it’s miserable in the UK. I only booked it last week when I saw the forecast.

It can be quiet rewarding the pictures you can create with a little imagination as you can see from that shot, which I thought was quiet beautiful.......
and when you've finished setting the camera on Sports Mode and holding down the shutter release to take 600 photos, of which one is great, could you please bring me a Gin & Tonic! I think my pillow needs plumping as well!

Nice photo :)

rustyreefer

My living reef is officially 2 years old and wow what a journey into this great hobby, and thanks to everyone for following along and providing great advice during my times of need!

Anyway a few photos to show the journey in particular the picture that started my obsession in the Maldives.

View attachment 48491View attachment 48492View attachment 48493View attachment 48494View attachment 48495View attachment 48496View attachment 48497View attachment 48499
This is a really good example of what you were referring to in my tank thread. I like the clean look much better for sure. Glad Nobby called that out in my thread! I'll be adjusting tonight for sure

SPR

I’m currently avoiding the miserable English weather in my home in spain, and this is a picture of the 9th hole of my golf course in spain. A par 3 or as I prefer to play it a par 5 !

And let me tell you, it’s very very pleasant!

IMG_0441.jpg