Pancho75

The experiment with the lights to reach the AB+ profile is officially ended. My duncans never adapted to it even if I went super slow (3% light increases per week). So I am back with my old profile and perhaps down the road I will give a shot to Saxby’s profile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pancho75

Picture for today!
abe41c0cc98de7a87473c86c0befdd3e.jpg

Pancho75

I upgraded my sump light to help the chaeto to grow, I expect this will help to keep reducing the nutrients in my tank. Also the Nyos Quantum 160 skimmer is installed and running, finally everything is in silence....

Last edited:

Nobbygas

Lol!! that is exactly right @emvanburen!

The Soviet era C-Skim would be better in a museum....

I've said before but I put my C-skim on eBay, and I didn't receive a single bid, not even for one of Her Majesties English Pounds ! I will break it up and attempt to sell off bits, like the Impeller or the Air Pump. Pretty sure people might buy bits like that.

Pancho75

I've said before but I put my C-skim on eBay, and I didn't receive a single bid, not even for one of Her Majesties English Pounds ! I will break it up and attempt to sell off bits, like the Impeller or the Air Pump. Pretty sure people might buy bits like that.
Not even one pound? $&@% well you gave now a good tip, I had no idea what to do with the C-Skim, thanks. :D

Last edited:

chickenjohn

another fantastic tank. Cant wait to start my first reef tank, lots of inspiration from you guys too.
Wont be starting it until I come back from holiday in May, going to Mexico as it happens, 2 weeks of sun, sea, sand, and pina colada's.