Pancho75

My tank has come to a halt. Prob won't be set up until around Xmas time due to on going issues with the planned house extension. On a positive note I just bought an almost new Tunze 3155 auto top up yesterday for a great price lol
That is a nice piece of equipment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SPR

Pancho75

I got this coral about 8 months ago, I really like its colors and that’s why it is in the tank center.
e862c87b4a18d4814c11f9c1cacccdfd.jpg

Last edited:

Nobbygas

Finally a new Torch coral has find its new home in my tank, I am ready to try it again [emoji41]. I hope to be successful this time.

I had a mini moving around of a few corals last night, and I've placed one Torch right next to another Torch. After reading up, I don't think this will be a problem, but I'll just keep an eye on them in case warfare breaks out. Funny things these corals eh?

Good luck with yours.

Pancho75

Great video Pancho, it’s very clear
Thank you Shaun, how is your reef doing? by the way what cam are you using for your tank? I would like to upgrade mine but haven’t made up my mind between Yi ($30) and Nest/Arlo ($175) both are full HD but the Nest gives 8x zoom vs. the Yi 4x. I am more inclined to buy the Nest because of the zooming capabilities.

Pancho75

One of my Torch's is virtually identical to your one down on the left. The other one is Green with Blueish tips. I'll get a picture up as soon as I can.
Well, this Torch was not cheap for Mexico $120 but I do like it. If yours get along I might shoot for another one.

SPR

Thank you Shaun, how is your reef doing? by the way what cam are you using for your tank? I would like to upgrade mine but haven’t made up my mind between Yi ($30) and Nest/Arlo ($175) both are full HD but the Nest gives 8x zoom vs. the Yi 4x. I am more inclined to buy the Nest because of the zooming capabilities.

All is good Pancho

I use a ‘Canary’ camera system which is HD as well and work fine

I only have it in case of any warnings from Apex so I can see what’s happening if need be, like pump failure etc