HELP! Lighting Profiles for Max 26

Felinus

Hi

I am just setting up my E170 and have adopted some profiles from previous owner.

The schedule I am running kicks off at 04:00 and 16:00 fading off at 16:00 - which might be fine but I would like to enjoy the tank in the evenings also.

Until i get used to running the whole set up can anyone advise on running a "daytime" profile for the day time but having it go through evening as a blue light so that we can still enjoy tank. Only have two fish at moment so just want to get this set up now and see how the get on before adding more livestock.

Thanks in advance

Pat24601

Hi

I am just setting up my E170 and have adopted some profiles from previous owner.

The schedule I am running kicks off at 04:00 and 16:00 fading off at 16:00 - which might be fine but I would like to enjoy the tank in the evenings also.

Until i get used to running the whole set up can anyone advise on running a "daytime" profile for the day time but having it go through evening as a blue light so that we can still enjoy tank. Only have two fish at moment so just want to get this set up now and see how the get on before adding more livestock.

Thanks in advance

I have mine come on at 9am and shut down at 9pm with 2 hours from 9-11 being a very slow sunrise and the last 2 hours being a slow sunset. So, my real photoperiod isn’t 12 hours. Seems to work fine.

From 9pm to 9am, I run my blues at 1% intensity as my moonlights.

Really, you can do pretty much whatever you want. If your photoperiod is too great, your corals and algae will let you know. :)