Site going down?

yungreefer2410

over the past few weeks, RS has been going down for me and staying down for up to days at a time. For me, I checked in to RS this past Friday or Saturday and it didn't work for me again until today. Anyone else?

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
@Travis opened a ticket with the hosting company and they got it back up - he might can give us some insight on what the hosting company said happened and what they are doing to keep it from happening.

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

+1 ^

Travis

Administrator
Staff member
RS STAFF
Hey guys sorry for the issues. The first time we were down so long because the webhost told me they corrected the error when it wasn't quite fixed. Over the weekend I had just gotten back from traveling and frankly didn't see the email from Glenn for some time. The overarching issue should now be corrected, by having cleared up some disk space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Squatch XXL

The overarching issue should now be corrected, by having cleared up some disk space.

I did not notice, but thank you for being so forthright with us. I only ended up here after a previous forum of years vanished one day without warning. That was just a total loss for the whole community there. Thanks Travis. I certainly feel comfortable knowing all these great experiences and shared information is in good hands.