My 650L mixed reef

mr_tap_water

Upgraded my heaters and starts The other day to these,
74bf5c0aaa1541a991de42a42a964f30.jpg

And very pleased so far The control of not only controls the heating side but also the Cooling Side of things where you can Connect a chiller or a fan so handy for the summer, Plus an alarm system to and Nice digital display to,

And Rather going with a straight heater decided to go with the Jaguars with heater and start as a backup if the controller ever has a malfunction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SPR

There the same as I use, I've had 2 x 200w but have just swapped for 1 x 250w for various reasons

Whilst trying not to sound 'thick', what does 'start' mean ?

mr_tap_water

There the same as I use, I've had 2 x 200w but have just swapped for 1 x 250w for various reasons

Whilst trying not to sound 'thick', what does 'start' mean ?
Heaters/thermostats.[emoji846]

Reactions: SPR

mr_tap_water

I added another 5kg of live Rock back into my system The other day to build up one of my islands Again to give it more depth and gives me I an excuse to buy more corals LOL.

Reactions: SPR

mr_tap_water

Been wanting one of these for quite awhile now and actually got one today
LTA still waiting for it to pump itself up to full-size and so far so good but looks like I'm going to have to wait till tomorrow now and hopefully it won't move LOL.
c6057eaa2cb08ec6cd0e222e12ccc464.jpg
877aeb22871fb32446d5b88f2af746e1.jpg

SPR

Is that an anemone? If it is it's funny because I've been thinking of getting one for ages and when I went to the LFS last week they had a couple, but they were not great Colours, so they told me to wait until they get some more with better Colouration.

Yours looks very nice indeed, stunning.

I'll have to read up on them a bit more, but it would be great to see how you get on with yours.

mr_tap_water

Had to move the Gorgonian today as it was stinging the hell out of the Montipora on the right side.
56ad9624fc712bc8cfbd09308193d855.jpg

Also got this little group the other day though did take a few days for them all to come out.
8183b300f75150b2771d12845abc3652.jpg

SPR

Those Anthias look stunning.

As a matter of interest, being in the UK like me, do you use a quarantine tank for new additions or just trust the LFS and their standards?

I don't use one at the moment but as the tank has more inhabitants, new additions are making me a little nervous.

mr_tap_water

Those Anthias look stunning.

As a matter of interest, being in the UK like me, do you use a quarantine tank for new additions or just trust the LFS and their standards?

I don't use one at the moment but as the tank has more inhabitants, new additions are making me a little nervous.
Thank you.
No I don't quarantine never have done I believe it stresses them even more and by doing it this way has worked for me.