salt water fish

rov

I was just reading a comment that cleaner fish should be left out of the home aquarium . and 6 months ago I would have agreed with this %100 until my brother got one and has now had it for .you guessed it 6 months . ??? how you ask it turns out they like cooked chicken . he tried it on some KFC that he held in the tank and it eats it from his fingers . but it will eat any roast chicken so he gets some shredded chicken from the supper market dices it up and keeps it in the freezer . now this may not work with all fish but it has worked for this fish . and I have had success with butterfly fish eating it from a auto feeder when I went away for 2 weeks .all you have to do is dry it out in the fridge . dice it into small peace's first before you dry it . and off you go I find the loner I am in this hoppy the more strange things I see lol

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :nessie:

mr_tap_water

Welcome Rov to RS [emoji846]
Looking forward to seeing your Tank in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk