Help Max 500 led

SPR

I've got 2 hanging down the left side and 2 hanging down the right side!! You can't see them though as they are at the back

I think they basically need longer cables between the lights and the power supplies but....

Might have been an afterthought as the tanks originally had normal non LED light fittings.

Nobbygas

I've got 2 hanging down the left side and 2 hanging down the right side!! You can't see them though as they are at the back

I think they basically need longer cables between the lights and the power supplies but....

Might have been an afterthought as the tanks originally had normal non LED light fittings.
But with the amount of thought that has gone into these tanks, and I'll say right now I am more than happy with mine, I think Red Sea may have not put enough thought into the cabling with the new LED's, especially with the S-650 having four lights.

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Ok, Folks, anyone who has a Max S LED or a Max S LED lighting upgrade package should have 1 x 1.5 meter power pack intended for the left hand light and 2 or 3 x 3 metre leads type power packs, this issue has come to light ( Please no pun intended) due to a change in specification by Ai that we were not made aware of, if replacement power packs are required simply contact you local support centre http://www.redseafish.com/tech-support-form-p-c/