My 650L mixed reef

mr_tap_water

after seven years Gave my tank a revamp the other day, I found my three islands to be to compact and wanted to open it up a bit to give a better circulation which it has done also got rid of seven yellow tangs and three angelfish, to help reduce my bio load, you seem a lot more happier as well now seem more relaxed in my opinion, Picture is what I stripped it down to and the second picture is how it looked a day later, some corals are still settling down so not at its best yet.
8c78ee56e7c8d6d845b8f23ed737a072.jpg
83688cee55117d12dec79a4545b7d87a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snappa53

I'm curious about the Anthias - how many do you have and how long have you had them?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

snappa53

Any issues with them? I have seen reports of them picking on the weakest similar to Chromis until only one remains.

mr_tap_water

Any issues with them? I have seen reports of them picking on the weakest similar to Chromis until only one remains.

No none at all I think it's down to feeding 3 to 4 times a day helps a lot.

fortunato

OMG!!!!

I am amazed. Your tank has the same capacity as mine (650L) and you have many species I would like to keep and most LFS say that is not a good idea.
For example, regarding the tangs and surgeons and the angels.
I simply love angels, and as the tank is at my café, I want the WOW factor to be great, so I think the Angels are without a doubt a great idea.

But I love your tank setup, your corals and your fishes.

mr_tap_water

Thank you very much,
Regarding the types of fish I have and especially the larger angel types and keeping them with corals, more so the LPSs your LFS is totally right there are risks and it is a matter of trial and error can be costly.

fortunato

But my LFS also told me to feed the angels a wide variety ofertas foods. Feed them with everything a fish would eat. Unfortunatly my experience with angels was not well succeded and my bispinosus Washington dead informação a few days. Didn't accept mysis or other foods. Do not know what went wrong.

Enviado do meu SM-G935F através de Tapatalk