MissStress's RSM 130

MissStress

Still waiting for my replacement pump upgrade kit.. taking forever!

Two peppermint shrimp disappeared :(

Skimmer is doing it's thing but new RSM pump is loud.

Need to replace the arms for the hood. Hubby ordered replacements a while back but they were the wrong ones (for 130D I think). Can anyone tell me the proper part number I'd be looking for?

Cheers!

MissStress

Any thoughts on why my new circ pump (RSM upgrade) would randomly not start?
Have to flick the switch a few times to get it going.

Trio91

I had that issue with it one time, for me it the front cap (that turns to hold the propeller in place) it was loose and was jamming up the pump. Otherwise I personally wouldn't know

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

MissStress

Well the effing pump wasn't working this morning. Managed to fire it up after flicking the switch a few times but that was short lived and now I can't get it going at all.

MissStress

I did. There wasn't much there at all. Been doing this since we got it so suspect defect of some kind but nothing I could see.
Have contacted the seller, if they won't help guess we will see if Red Sea can.

Connor C

Where did you find the pump upgrade kit? Or have you tried the pumps that were posted by Trio91? I have the original 2 pumps and they are loud a heck, plus could obviously be a lot better at circulating!

MissStress

Where did you find the pump upgrade kit? Or have you tried the pumps that were posted by Trio91? I have the original 2 pumps and they are loud a heck, plus could obviously be a lot better at circulating!

Found the replacement kit on eBay, new one is working perfectly, flow is great!
The replacement skimmer pump is really noisy and throwing out microbubbles though, going to do another major cleaning today and see if that helps.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Congrats on the split !

index.php

MissStress

For Fox Lake!!! My skimmer pump just died again. I haven't even had the upgrade replacement for 6 months.
I have just about had it with this tank!
It's pushing water but not air, any thoughts?

MissStress

For Fox Lake!!! My skimmer pump just died again. I haven't even had the upgrade replacement for 6 months.
I have just about had it with this tank!
It's pushing water but not air, any thoughts?

I cleaned the airline, can blow air through pump but still no bubbles.