I'm starting over!

cracker

Hello Trabian, Welcome to Reef Sanctuary. So You're ready to start another tank? What's the plan?
If You have questions this is a good place to ask.

DaveK

First off, before you get anything, figure out what you want to keep in the tank. This need not list every piece of livestock you want, but it should be something that gives you a general idea of where you want to take the system.

I would also say that your better off with a smaller system that's a real gem rather than a second rate larger system. I also recommend buying top quality equipment. This doesn't necessarily mean most expensive, but you do want something that will last and you only want to buy it once.

Figure out what you need to get the system running verses what you would like to have. For example, you will need some sort of filtration and most likely skimming, but you don't need every possible reactor and other addons. the can come later, if you need them.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :nessie: