Hi there!!

Strypdkat

Hi there. I'm new to the reef tank life :)

I have a 29g coralife biocube, standard lighting with one extra lunar blue bar. I have mostly zoas with some acanthostrea and some euphyllia and alveos. I have 2 clown fish, a yellow watchman goby and a sp. dottyback.

I was reading the thread of stomatella snails and I had a question about how many are too many? They are breeding like bunnies in my tank!!

No good deed goes unpunished.

mr_tap_water

Welcome to RS[emoji846]
Sounds like you got a nice collection of fish and corals there, when you have time why not start your own tank diary it's a good way to keep things altogether so we can follow your progress don't forget to add lots of pictures as well.[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveK

I don't think you have an issue. Stomatella snails are generally considered a good thing to have. The consume a lot of algae and such. You can remove some if you think they are a problem, or you can add a fish that might go after them. I'd say enjoy them and consider them a good addition.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :nessie:

In a 29 gallon tank, I would love to have 30+ stomatella snails !