Adding Location to your profile...

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
We have such a great world wide reefing forum here on RS, adding Location: to your profile (at least country) really helps everyone with recommendations.

and it's fun to know what county everyone is from :dance:

To add it, simply select from the drop-down tabs at the top - Forum Actions, Edit Profile, Location:

Cheers and thanks everyone making RS the Best Reefing Forum on the net !
009.gif

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
We have such a great world wide forum, Adding Location: to your profile (at least country) really helps everyone with recommendations.

To add it, simply select from the drop-down tabs at the top - Forum Actions, Edit Profile, Location:

400_F_440799_ono6G4jWp8IjXLmwj2qURj2L8nym4k_xlarge.jpeg

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
We have such a great world wide forum, Adding Location: to your profile (at least country) really helps everyone with recommendations.

fish-bump.jpg

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Great BUMP Glenn :)

It's really nice to look and see so many places represented on the forum.

lbiminiblue

We have such a great world wide reefing forum here on RS, adding Location: to your profile (at least country) really helps everyone with recommendations.

Cheers and thanks everyone making RS the Best Reefing Forum on the net !
009.gif

...yes? lol idk some people prefer the anonymity. Not me though, but i like a little.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

images

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

images

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Just a :bump: for anyone new to RS, RS is growing, lots of new members :dance:

images

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

tumblr_mxmkajdO171qmyzzpo1_1280.jpg

Big Pete

i agree post your location go on dont be shy, i am from Scotland, Glasgow to be precise but living and working in Dubai, been here now for 9 years.

cheers

Big Pete

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

To add it, simply select click on your RS screenname (top right hand corner) and add under Location:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

To add it, simply select click on your RS screenname (top right hand corner) and add under, Personal Details, Location:

fidojoe

Fish Addict
Some of my profile info is old, and I can't seem to find this area to edit location, etc. Am I missing something?

fidojoe

Fish Addict
PS- I think my accound has some kind of issue. I click on my user name @ top right, and I get an error message. I went thru 2 factor authentication, no change.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
@Travis

fidojoe maybe Travis can help here ... ^

paste in the error message you are getting...

When I use my Mod edit tool, I can successfully edit your profile ??? If you want PM me and I can make a change for you until Travis can fix whatever is happening with the code.

Last edited: