A Picture A Day......

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I got the camera out last night to take some photo's of my zoa's again because as we all know I love them! lol I think the pics turned out pretty nicely if I do say so myself lol
The Sunny D's are going crazy lol they have no where left on the plug to grow any more! The need a bit of a haircut

I still think that one of the nicest and more simple zoa's are the Flaming Suns from EAA! Just a solid combination of colours and nothing overly fancy about them!

Some of the misc frags I have around the tank, each as lovely as the next :)

It's almost impossible to show and describe how bright these are and just how much they GLOW in the tank!! Easily th nicest pink I've ever come across!!

zeeGGee

I got the camera out last night to take some photo's of my zoa's again because as we all know I love them! lol I think the pics turned out pretty nicely if I do say so myself lol
The Sunny D's are going crazy lol they have no where left on the plug to grow any more! The need a bit of a haircut

I still think that one of the nicest and more simple zoa's are the Flaming Suns from EAA! Just a solid combination of colours and nothing overly fancy about them!

Some of the misc frags I have around the tank, each as lovely as the next :)

It's almost impossible to show and describe how bright these are and just how much they GLOW in the tank!! Easily th nicest pink I've ever come across!!
Wow! I'm drooling! Beautiful zoas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
@Wrangy What's your routine maintenance on your tank? What do you dose? Any supplement? Coral food? TIA!

Thanks for the compliement mate :)

I change water here and and there lol there's no routine to that but I'm going to work on 10% a fortnight I think :) Nothing special happens, carbon changed monthly, I'm using a bit of captivphos w at the moment but that's just to absorb the silicates from the dry rock, that comes out next week. Big skimmer on the tank and no coral foods or supplements just very heavy fish feeding and heavy skimming :) I'm not dosing anything at the moment but now the sump is back online but it's going to be the Aquaforest 3-part for element dosing :)
That's about it lol if you have any more in-depth questions jump on my thread, I'm happy to discuss at length :)

zeeGGee

Thanks for the compliement mate :)

I change water here and and there lol there's no routine to that but I'm going to work on 10% a fortnight I think :) Nothing special happens, carbon changed monthly, I'm using a bit of captivphos w at the moment but that's just to absorb the silicates from the dry rock, that comes out next week. Big skimmer on the tank and no coral foods or supplements just very heavy fish feeding and heavy skimming :) I'm not dosing anything at the moment but now the sump is back online but it's going to be the Aquaforest 3-part for element dosing :)
That's about it lol if you have any more in-depth questions jump on my thread, I'm happy to discuss at length :)
Great! Thank you so much for the info especially for a newbie like me. I appreciate it. I wish I have those beautiful zoas in my tank too. lol!

zeeGGee

Tubbs Blue
1e4fc3d51c3f236b0ab211da62ede67a.jpg