Saint's 75g

Pat24601

Keeping Chromis is an ongoing battle to keep the numbers up they just seem to dwindle away for no apparent reason are used to keep 20 at a time, every time they went down to 10 I had to restock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My LFS told me if I was getting chromis to get 3 times as many as I really wanted...and be prepared for it to whittle down to 2 or 3 eventually anyway.

Chromic schools are definitely cool, though.

saintsreturn

Hey bud, the wemos Re a wifi timer. They are also ITTT or whatever it's called. So my sump light is plugged into a WeMo and has a rule for its timer. This is over wifi for me to override as necessary

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

saintsreturn

Hey all, I need some help. Apparently I didn't cut or hang the plates correctly in my sump so the water is flowing heavy on one side and light on the other. Now the flow sucks in the refugium and I am getting red algae. Is there a pump I can out in there that won't be to strong but will help flow or should I just keep cleaning it out?

saintsreturn

I don't have a carbon reactor. I just use a sock.... Maybe I should look into that

saintsreturn

So small update. Tank is doing ok. Battling issues in the sump and trying to decide what to do with lighting without losing my canopy
0881e7e867924950b0dacde003702ee6.jpg

saintsreturn

Hello all,
It's been a while so I thought I would say hi again. The tank seemed to do well with the move and I changed a few things on my setup. I took the sand out of my sump and am running just glass. Seemed to do better this way with algae and lack of flow through the sump. Fish are going strong and soft corals are doing great. I tried adding more coral and lost them all but the polyps. The torch just separated from its skeleton today so time will see how he does. I am now exploring dosing options and reactor options, but I tested today and everything looked good but phosphate is a little high. So looking at that too.

Hope y'all are doing great and enjoying the hobby:
75 gallon display
Side mounted overflow return
20 gallon long sump
AI prime lights
Vortech mp10
Sicce 2.0
Reef octopus skimmer
And a new mixing station and transfer setup.
Photos on next post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

saintsreturn

Quick update on the tank. Everything is going pretty good but still have some actions on the list o ish to do. I want to get back on the forum more so I am sure more will follow soon.
cad74dde393595c005accc6841401558.jpg
31a2ed005b9644585413acc9cebc07ed.jpg
a362eace47a82a23e543f30871ddd5cd.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk