RSM S500 Items - Lights & Skimmer

modulok

I recently upgrade my lights and skimmer and no longer need the original Red Sea Max S 500 T5 light fixture and C-Skimm 1800. Both have been in a smoke free home.

I will provide photos later, but the lights are in great shape and worked great for the last 4 years. However the bulbs are almost a year old. The skimmer pump needs replacement since the impeller went.

Asking $30 for C-Skim 1800 (free local pickup or you pay shipping), and $80 for the S500 T5 light fixture (local pickup only)

Located in Northern New Jersey

dburkart

I recently upgrade my lights and skimmer and no longer need the original Red Sea Max S 500 T5 light fixture and C-Skimm 1800. Both have been in a smoke free home.

I will provide photos later, but the lights are in great shape and worked great for the last 4 years. However the bulbs are almost a year old. The skimmer pump needs replacement since the impeller went.

Asking $30 for C-Skim 1800 (free local pickup or you pay shipping), and $80 for the S500 T5 light fixture (local pickup only)

Located in Northern New Jersey

I am interested in your lights, where in North Jersey are you. I work in Little Falls.

Dave

modulok

Last chance on skimmer, send any offers for skimmer or lights.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Panonhas

Are lights available. How many switches? Can they be hung? Also what is the dimension. You can text me at 201-527-0414.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

modulok

They would need modification to be hung. They are 48" bulbs.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Panonhas

Can I set them up with legs on the aquarium? Can you text me your location and additional pics if you have?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk