Introduction ReefRob - newby

Antics

Hello Rob!

I don't have the C-130, but I do have the C-250 which is the next size up. I think its an excellent system with a lot of great perks. My only complaint so far has been the skimmer. It's not bad, just a bit more annoying for me than previous aquariums with sumps and standard skimmers. Hoping to get it all worked out as my aquarium matures.

Be sure to start a Reef Chronicle when you get your aquarium. The more photos the better!

Last edited:

ReefRob

Thanks Antics! Funny, I think the skimmer is the thing people complain most about ... we'll see. Is there a special forum for the Reef Chronicles?

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members :nessie:

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics

StevesLEDs

RS Sponsor
Welcome Rob! We have tons of people with the RSM130 aquarium on here. Obviously there are no consistent reoccurring issues with the RSM130, however every once in a while there is a minor issue with something here or there, as with all aquariums. Red Sea Max goes to some great lengths to ensure everything works the way it is supposed to be, it is one of the most refined aquariums in the hobby.

Jeff