New 130D setup

Ctreptow

Hi All

I've been out of the hobby for about 6 years and decided it was time to get back at it. I found this 130D on Craigslist complete with all the upgrades, Vortech pump and Radion LEDS and could not pass it up. What a great tank way to go Red Sea. I ran vinegar through the system for a week before moving into the house for actual setup. Last week is was setup and water addded, Called Tampa Bay Saltwater and my 1st part of the shipment was added last Wednesday. Glass is crystal clear and everything is looking great so far. Great to be back and look forward to participating here,

40121-27bf2713a04e2b149c902aaa32f0c043.jpg

40120-f113897f7233bd8eb68a1ee867d39ef8.jpg

Adrienne

Would you mind taking a photo for me of the upgrade circulation pumps nozzles so I can see what they look like? Were there two holes in the back of the left side of the sump area for the nozzles originally and if so how is one of them plugged as I believe the latest upgrade is one outlet only.

I'll be following your thread with interest having recently picked up a second hand 130D which requires replacement bits and bobs.