Back in hobby after 25 years.

Therapy

I had a 220 XH tank once. It was 30 inches high. Hated it. I am tall at 6'4" with arms to match and my nose would touch the water when I fiddled around at the bottom of that tank. Won't go that tall again.

BryanD

WOW after a month siphoning and using a wrasse i used flatworm exit... and did they exit. Changed water at 50% as the corals werent pleased.

no joking im guessing was in the 100s to 1000s of dead flatworms.

BryanD

fish and corals fine. One shrimp molted but looks fine. Now my issue is the leopard wrasse was a no show today,

everyone else made the dinner appearance but him or her.

BryanD

db6b6eb38ef7cbd2a3de2cf2085cefbb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

BryanD

Was happy to see them all this afternoon. Red wrasse is still learning it's new pecking order with strawberry fellow. Tang rules tank

BryanD

Was happy to see them all this afternoon. Red wrasse is still learning it's new pecking order with strawberry fellow. Tang rules tank

Well the lep wrasse is awol 2 days now. Hope wasnt LTA lunch

Oxylebius

Hopefully it will show up. Perhaps it was frightened and took to the sand a little longer then usual.

BryanD

he seems gone. no idea what happened as he was eating well. i treated for flatworms again yesterday.

sheese i can see i will have atleast another 2 or 3 goes of this

Desmond

he seems gone. no idea what happened as he was eating well. i treated for flatworms again yesterday.

sheese i can see i will have atleast another 2 or 3 goes of this
What are you using for the flat worm. I have in my frag tank and used flat worm exit with great success

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

BryanD

That's what I used but they die and release toxins. .and I had thousands

BryanD

Strawberry guy was a monster. He was harassing my wrasses . Almost got both wrasses and the watchman . Was a mistake getting him. More at ease he got in tank more aggressive he became. Only tang could back him off