ISO used LED

Was wondering if anyone had a used Marsaqua or similar black box Chinese LED fixture they'd want to get rid of for a fair price? 24" 165w dimmable is what I'd like. Programmable would be nice, but dimmable will work. They're about 100 new, so I'm looking for less than that for a used. I just need it for the coral qt I'm setting up. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics

welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics
I'm currently doing a build, so my tank isn't even set up yet. I've got a pretty large build thread going on over on RC, but I didn't know if it would be appropriate to post a link to that here. I didn't want to seem disrespectful.

Oh, and hello, nice to meet you all! :)

rostervandross

Hey man, welcome to the site. Post your build thread here too if you want. I have a 55x3w galaxyhydro light i'm not really using at the moment. Great light for the money. I think shipping would be at least $17 for a large priority box

Bump. Still looking for a light. Have a wxm I can trade, or pay cash, your preference.

MikeyAl

From research I've done (I am also in process of buying lights)- sbreeflights, oceanRevive, Mars Aqua, and Ever Grow are all very good and comparable. The main difference seems to be in the features (e.g. eG has simulations- storm, seasons, etc and ramp feature whereas Mars does not). It's all about features when it comes to Mars vs EG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
@MikeyAl

welcomefish.gif