Just re-entered the hobby

SirMilo

I joined up and introduced myself yesterday and was told people on this site like pictures and that I should start a tank build thread. My wife and I left the hobby in 2010 and just recently set up a much smaller tank. This thread will be a work in progress since we all know nothing good happens quickly in this hobby.
Yes, the tank is pretty boring right now but we have decided to let the tank mature for a little while before putting anything else in it. Other than a few firefish, a tang, a cleaner shrimp, and of course a cleanup crew, we are going to give the growing pains of a newly setup tank time to do their thing.

Anyway, here is our 120 as it sits today.

SirMilo

Thank you both.
We were out of the hobby long enough where it won't feel like a long wait while everything stabilizes and matures. Fortunately, we are able to enjoy the tank the way it is for now since the rocks are coloring up and we laugh at least a couple times a day due to the personalities of the Kole and cleaner shrimp.
I never thought we would again own a fish that had as much personality as our previous Trigger- I officially stand corrected. Here's a shot of Mr. Personality:

About the only thing I don't have that I will really need in the future is space under the stand. I have a couple of reactors and some dosing gear that will be installed once the tank requires it. When that day comes, I guess the dosing/ATO reservoirs will have to stay outside of the stand since there won't be room for everything inside.
More updates to come...