Howdy from Central Texas

SirMilo

Hi everyone.
Been reading this site for the last few weeks and decided to join since it looks like a great place to hang out.
My wife and I shut down our last saltwater tank back in 2010 due to work related issues that made it very difficult to keep up with the maintenance on our 210 (280g total volume). After a vacation in the S. Pacific a few years ago, we started to realize that we really missed the hobby. Fast forward to a week before this past Christmas when we were wandering through Petsmart for dog food. Decided to peruse the fish isle and decided on the spot that we needed to set up another system. We sold everything with our last system and didn't even have so much as a net or a 5 gallon bucket as of Christmas 2015. We found someone leaving the hobby and purchased a complete setup and have officially been back in the hobby since Jan.1.

Over the last 5 years, we have forgotten quite a few things and have been getting reacquainted with the important stuff, thus the reason I have been visiting a lot recently.
Anyway, look forward to enjoying and participating in the discussions here at RS.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)

Look forward to seeing your new to you tank & welcome back to the game !

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
@dfaulhaber2k1
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)

dfaulhaber2k1

I hope you didn't think I meant anything by my post. I love this forum and have gotten a lot of information from it and love the education I'm getting. I just wanted to see where they lived just in case they wanted to be in a local club also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirMilo

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

dfaulhaber- I am in Austin. Already a member of ARC and was a member of MAAST back before we stepped away from the hobby back in 2010. I find there is much more activity here than the local clubs thus the reason I am hanging out here.