Coraljunkie's 54g Corner Reef

Coraljunkie

Sorry, totally missed your update here. Have you seen her? What's going on?
Horrible news, she didn't make it. Pretty sure she starved to death. She pretty much hid the entire time only coming out for a few minutes when she did and she refused to eat anything. I thought I did everything I could but I guess not...

Coraljunkie

Liveaquaria offered me a free reshipment which was awesome. I'll be getting another on Wednesday. This time I'm gonna try putting her right into the display. Fingers crossed

Coraljunkie

Thanks everyone. If this goes well I may pick up another. Aside from this I've only gota pair of clowns and won't be getting any more fish

Coraljunkie

Seems more promising than the other fish. She came out of the sand around 11am and she's still out right now. I fed the tank a mixture of Hikari mysis and Larry's reef food. She tried eating everything, grabbed a huge chunk of Larry's and started shredding it.

Coraljunkie

Quick update on the wrasse. She's doing great, every morning she's out of the sand between 10:30 and 11am and goes in the sand between 8:30-9:30pm. I'm gonna pick up another one this week and hopefully this one leads by example and they both do great.

Coraljunkie

Picked up another wrasse yesterday and today she came out of the sand today an hour before the other wrasse came out! She's been pecking at stuff for the past few hours. I'm gonna feed the tank shortly and then I'll post a video