Thoughts, Prayers and Well Wishes needed for Fellow Reefer/Friend

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I am touched by your posts and thank you so very much "it means everything to me" I want you all to know I do not take it lite. :) I will pop in when I can but the next couple weeks will be hard with treatment I plan on just vegging out when not doing the hospital thing. If you have followed me all this time you know that God and being Christian is me so any prayer is important. THANKS SO MUCH!!!
I am in no hurry to cash in but when the Prince wants me i'll go, but he's letting me soak for he only knows how long:)
My thing I want you all to know is pray for you and yours also, every chance you get!!!! Faith is all you need, the rest comes with the faith, he will show you the way, "he showed me".
So I will not neglect, for quick info the blog ,CaringBridge / mbdave / Welcome,
Tammy :)

Dave

Beautifully written!! :)
My prayers are with you Dave.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
ditto2.gif

Very well written and OH so true! I'm touched and appreciate this from you Dave! :thumber:

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
+2 ^ !

Dave - I read all of your Caring Bridge posts, and while I may not leave many entries in the guestbook, you're always in my thoughts & prayers for a full recovery.

Dweezil

Hello all,

I come with sad news in that our friend Dave has lost his battle with cancer. Please say a prayer for his family in this difficult time.

RIP Dave

catran

Dave was an awesome guy. I'm so very sad to hear he's lost the battle. RIP!
:(

Cat
I love reefers!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
So sad to hear that. :( I had wondered if he was losing the battle, as he hadn't posted on his Caring Bridge blog lately. He will be missed by many, and my thoughts & prayers are with his family. I'm still a bit in shock.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
That is so sad :(. I didn't know him personally but shared many fine posts with him, he will be missed. Condolences to his family and friends.

tnwillia

Sad news, my thoughts & prayers go out to Dave's family as they move forward. Thanks Tammy for letting us know, hoping all is well with you!

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
My heart n prayers to his friends n family. So sorry

........wet floors add character.