Recent content by Whitey1973

1. Whitey1973

Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

I've been doing water changes that way for a while now much easier, and no pulled muscles[emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Whitey1973

Nobby's S-650

I would give up with the triton method and go back to water changes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Whitey1973

Nobby's S-650

Don't get disheartened mate, it will all work out, I've lost all but one of my SPS so I'm sticking with LPS and softies for at least a year, but with a FOWLR you can have some really cool fish that you couldn't with a reef, I've always wanted a clown trigger and there is a small one at my LFS...
  4. Whitey1973

My new 500max led build

Thanks Pat.... I do too I prefer the movement you get with a softie Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Whitey1973

Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

Yep can't wait to see pics Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Whitey1973

My new 500max led build

Just a little update, I've been struggling with my SPS corals, all my water parameters are good and I'm dosing alkalinity and calcium and every think is nice and stable, I think my tank is to immature so I've decided to stick with the LPS and softies, so had another move around in the tank to...
  7. Whitey1973

Nobby's S-650

Nobby I'm having the same trouble, water prams are all good but my SPS are all struggling, I'm putting it down to a very immature tank like SPR said, all my LPS and softies are doing great so I will be sticking with those for the next 12 months then maybe give the SPS another go... I wouldn't...
  8. Whitey1973

My new 500max led build

Not posted for a little while so here I am, I decided to move my scape about today and add some more rock It's starting to take shape now a bit I think but just means I've now got more bloody room to spend on corals[emoji23] So I took a trip to my local LFS for a bit of retail therapy...... and...
  9. Whitey1973

Nobby's S-650

The left hand chamber is there really for additional reactors, I also have mine in there with the outlet returning back into it and it which keeps it moving Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Whitey1973

My new 500max led build

Well you've dropped yourself in it now haven't you, I'm no where when it comes to IT so brace yourselves for questions [emoji23][emoji23] I brought 6 pairs of redsea 100 micron filter socks at the weekend, yes it's a pain I'm having to change them ever couple of days but boy my water is like...
  11. Whitey1973

My new 500max led build

Thanks all of you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Whitey1973

My new 500max led build

HD not had !!!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Whitey1973

My new 500max led build

I'm after a had web cam that will link to apex fusion if anyone knows of a good one Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Whitey1973

Nobby's S-650

I got a chalk goby cleans the sand a treat [emoji1360] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Whitey1973

My new 500max led build

I couldn't wait sorry [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk