Uncle99's Recent Activity

1. Uncle99 replied to the thread HELP! Neon Green Tree Coral going black.

Is your 124 Alk in ppm, therefore 6.944 DKH? Seems a bit low but if this is what you normally run then OK. What's phosphate? Others...

May 23, 2019 at 10:12 AM
  2. Uncle99 replied to the thread HELP! Neon Green Tree Coral going black.

What are your parameters, especially Alk? What do you maintain iodide at? Have there been any recent changes?

May 22, 2019 at 8:54 PM
  3. Uncle99 liked Paul B's post in the thread My Interesting Caribbean Vacation.

At the last party we went to , Mick Jagger was there but he didn't dance. Kelly Ripa did a lot of dancing. Next to the party place is...

May 22, 2019 at 9:04 AM
  4. Uncle99 liked Paul B's post in the thread My Interesting Caribbean Vacation.

Here is a U Tube video of the place we had to ourselves and two of those people were our staff. [MEDIA] And some other link with stills...

5. Uncle99 liked Paul B's post in the thread My Interesting Caribbean Vacation.

The view from that place is unbelievable. Water all around and all you hear is the surf and birds with the occasional tortoise moving...

6. Uncle99 liked Paul B's post in the thread My Interesting Caribbean Vacation.

The first night there my wife and I had that entire place to ourselves. We stayed mostly in the pool, then drove around to the...

7. Uncle99 liked SMangels's post in the thread White Worms for mandarins etc..

Hi Paul, Just wanted to give you a big thanks for this article. Draco absolutely loves these and he is thriving. Whiteworms cannot be...

May 20, 2019 at 2:14 PM
  8. Uncle99 replied to the thread New to Reefsanctuary/Old to Saltwater.

Welcome!

May 20, 2019 at 2:12 PM
  9. Uncle99 liked nanoreefing4fun's post in the thread New to Reefsanctuary/Old to Saltwater.

:rbwwelc:to RS !

10. Uncle99 liked SMangels's post in the thread New to Reefsanctuary/Old to Saltwater.

Hello all! I was drawn to this site by Paul B's article on whiteworms. My Synchiropus splendidus is thriving on the whiteworms. I just...

11. Uncle99 replied to the thread Internal Issues.

Terrific humblefish! Great post....

May 19, 2019
  12. Uncle99 liked Humblefish's post in the thread Internal Issues.

Internal Issues For simplicity's sake, there are 6 basic problems a marine fish may experience on the inside: 1. Intestinal worms...

May 19, 2019