4. Green Star Polyps

Green Star Polyps

Brightest Green star polyps ive ever had
  5. Sun Coral

Sun Coral

Pink sun coral i have been raising from my lfs
  6. Tyrian

Help with 28 gallon JBJ

thanks so much for your help! i have 2 turbo and like 5 nassarius im working with as for the nudibranch i was just wondering if it would eat it anyway on the account i really like the look of it, yet with saltwater u can't just go off and buy anything you want =P
  7. Candycane Coral

Candycane Coral

A couple of heads my friend gave me from his colony. They are just starting to open
  8. Ricordea Florida

Ricordea Florida

Not the best picture in the world, but this was my first investment into corals. I got lucky with this one, the orange is outstanding in the light.
  9. Red Zoa

Red Zoa

The newest addition to my tank, i picked up this colony this week for a decent price. I love the red in them, don't know what their exact name is though...red zoas? =/
  10. Hammer Coral

Hammer Coral

got this piece for a pretty good price, i thought it was a little big at first but the more i watched it pop out every day the more i loved that i spent the money to get it =)
  11. Tyrian

Help with 28 gallon JBJ

thats great! i wasn't sure if all the algae was to much for the snails that i had to handle or wat, but i did wat u suggested, i ran back my timers to have the main lights on for only 5 hours i also wanted to know your opinion on lettuce nudibranches, i saw one at the local fish store over...
  12. Tyrian

Help with 28 gallon JBJ

O interesting! That sounds great, will only leaving the lights on for 5 hours a day until the algae dies down affect my corals negatively, especially the hammer coral?
  13. Tyrian

Help with 28 gallon JBJ

So i decided a couple months ago to attempt my first salt water tank. Fish tanks in general, as far as fresh water goes, is not a new territory for me; i've been making them since i was a kid. Anyway i did alot of research before attempting and finally got the courage (and paycheck) to pick...