Recent content by TheSilverSurfer

1. TheSilverSurfer

Anthony's RSM 250

Where is Anthony?
  2. TheSilverSurfer

Fraser's Seabray Adventure

Well the tank has almost been running for five months now and I happy to say that not one fish has perished so I must be doing something right - yaaaaaaay! I have had a couple of coral casualties on the way unfortunately, but I have put this down to learning where to position them in the tank...
  3. TheSilverSurfer

I managed to take the piece of rock it was hiding in, out of the tank and put it in the sump.. then when it came out it was easier to catch :-)
  4. TheSilverSurfer

Anthony's RSM 250

Great news on Courtney and the 2nd baby .. and good to see you back.. I miss the old rsm club lol
  5. TheSilverSurfer

and here is a photo of the full tank set up :-)
  6. TheSilverSurfer

Had to make a quick vid to show how in love Pinky and Perky are ... YouTube - IMG_0076.MOV
  7. TheSilverSurfer

I found out it was a polychaete worm ... kinda cool to watch :-) I bought a new fish today ... a female Scooter Blenny - called Perky. Already Pinky is showing off to her, and here is a quick snap ...
  8. TheSilverSurfer

hmm not sure.. looked at Terry's message who showed the same post.. but thanks anyhows :-)
  9. TheSilverSurfer

Yeah the black crab was just chomping on algae.. I saw two of them last night in my tank ... scary hairy looking but quite cool so they can stay for now ... The wormy thing is a super fast swimmer .. I have seen it a few times and this time decided to catch it for a pic ... if it is undesirable...
  10. TheSilverSurfer

can anyone identify these species:
  11. TheSilverSurfer

WEEK 17 (4 months and 1 week!) Last week, I treated myself to a new fishy, ('Pinkie' - The Scooter Blenny). I also went a bit mental and splashed out on a new camera ... a Canon EOS 60D ... it is truly A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! My old Canon EOS 450D, (Rebel XSI), was good but the 60D is super fast...
  12. TheSilverSurfer

TheSilverSurfer's RSM 130D

For anyone who may still be subscribed this is the last post I will be making in this forum as my main forum is now Fraser's Seabray Adventure as below.
  13. TheSilverSurfer

Glenn's Reef RSM 250

Just found your new tank post .. how exciting that you upgraded :) It was the best thing I did also and there is so much more you can add and do to a bigger tank .. only downside is the extra expense of it all.. but that is part and parcel of the reefing game.. good luck with the 250 :-)
  14. TheSilverSurfer

thanks everyone.. I try :-) I also tried to make a vid using my iphone but it isn't that good.. too shaky and a bugger without Image Stabilizer lol YouTube - Fraser's Seabray Marine Aquarium
  15. TheSilverSurfer

Thumbs made an appearance centre stage infront of the frogspawn so couldn't resist some contrast pics and a real close up ... enjoy :-)