Recent content by TheRookieReefer

1. T

What happend to my Blue Linkia starfish?

yeah i've tried to feed it frozen brine shrimp but have never seem it take any. BigAl...I've heard you mention a few times about MAG. Is this very important that I test for this? What is it all about?
  2. T

the hole does seem to be getting bigger. Very Slowly.
  3. untitled1

untitled1

4. T

had trouble posting it to this thread, so it is in my gallery. the one titled untitled. not the best quality but should get you the image. it has not realy been moving but it is still sticking to the rock work.
  5. T

Calcium issue has had me confused too. At first I used tap water. for one 40-50% change. Since then I have been using RO or Pre-Mixed water from my LFS. Doing 1-2 20% changes per week since then. I am using an API Reef Master Test Kit. (Test Tubes and Drops)
  6. T

Is it dead... Going to die? At what point should I remove it.
  7. T

the water I used for the change was about 80 degrees and was added to 77 degree water. The salinity a month ago was 1.022 and I have been Very Very slowly been moving that up to where it is at(1.0235). I am still trying to up that but i dont want to go too fast.
  8. T

well it was established for years before I moved it a month ago. I beleive you were helping me with my anemone that wasn't doing to well a couple weeks back... I took it back.
  9. T

My calcium has been high ever since I got the tank about a month ago from a friend. Not sure how to reduce it. I thought that time would reduce that.
  10. T

Ooooopppps! yeah I meant 78-79.
  11. T

I did recently do a 25% water change. water perameters... Sal...1.0235 Temp...88-89 pH...8.3 Ammonia...0 Nitrite...0 Nitrate...5ppm Calcium...600 a bit high (I do not add any trace elements or anything like that) Phos...0.25ppm Alk...10dKH
  12. T

I have a Blue Linkia Star in my 75 gallon reef tank. Also in this tank is one small hermit, two emerald crabs, three yellow tail damsels, and two clown who host a torch coral and never leave it. I woke up this morning to my star was on the substrate with one leg folded under it's self. It...
  13. T

Micro Bubbles?

My tank was recently moved, but was set up for years before. Lots of LR and the same substrate.