Recent content by ThePurpleTwelve

1. ThePurpleTwelve

HELP! Cyano Problem

Good advice, the cyano died when I lowered the light intensity and decreased photoperiod to 12 hours a day.
  2. ThePurpleTwelve

HELP! My Clownfish is Broken

RIP platinum percula clownfish
  3. ThePurpleTwelve

Thanks...
  4. ThePurpleTwelve

Hello RS. I have two clownfish: a platinum percula and an ocellaris. They had stopped fighting several months ago, but they've started fighting again. Except... it's not really fighting, it's more like the ocellaris attempting to beat up the percula and failing. I've been ignoring it for the...
  5. ThePurpleTwelve

Growth on coral

x4 Melev talks about it here: http://www.melevsreef.com/critter/white-sponge
  6. ThePurpleTwelve

HELP! Cyano Problem

Nice to know!
  7. ThePurpleTwelve

HELP! Cyano Problem

That's pretty cool! I'm going to make one
  8. ThePurpleTwelve

HELP! Cyano Problem

Pretty sure you posted the wrong link
  9. ThePurpleTwelve

HELP! Cyano Problem

DIY skimmers???
  10. ThePurpleTwelve

HELP! Cyano Problem

I run a skilter (skimmer+filter) that's already set to its maximum setting... I'm only 13, so I don't have enough money for a 500 gallon:stars::stars::stars: But, Christmas is coming... maybe "Santa" will bring a 75 gallon or something Guess I'll have to take some fish back to the LFS...
  11. ThePurpleTwelve

HELP! Cyano Problem

Tank is 10 months old BTW
  12. ThePurpleTwelve

HELP! Cyano Problem

Thanks for the reply. I reduced the lighting significantly a while ago but nothing happened... I do use RO/DI. Are there any options other than taking some fish back to the LFS?
  13. ThePurpleTwelve

HELP! Cyano Problem

Hey guys. I had a cyano problem a few months ago, it went away, and now it's back. Levels are: 0 ammonia, 0 nitrite, 0 nitrate according to API test kit. I have two clowns, a bicolor blenny, a yellow watchman goby, and a coral beauty angel in a 30 gallon tank. I feed frozen and flake food 3-5...
  14. ThePurpleTwelve

Montipora Identification

Thanks
  15. ThePurpleTwelve

Montipora Identification

20180705_211017 by ThePurpleTwelve posted Jul 6, 2018 at 9:56 AM