Recent content by thaitopher

1. T

Brand New To RS, Fairly New To Reef Tanking, And Self Taught [emoji85] lol

Do you have any before pictures? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
  2. T

Brand New To RS, Fairly New To Reef Tanking, And Self Taught [emoji85] lol

Hello from central Louisiana. That is incredible! Dont know many people that could have save that tank without any prior experience Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
  3. T

Lawnmower blenny question

Thanks. I might get a diamond goby again then. That guy did such a good job at cleaning my sand. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
  4. T

Thanks. I just hope he can keep me from having the brown film algae on my sand bed Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
  5. T

So I discovered my diamond goby outside my tank sitting dead on the table. Lesson learned - they really do jump. Before his demise he did a great job at keeping the sand bead clean. Went to Petco today and picked up a lawnmower blenny. Question - I know they aren't sand sifters per say but will...
  6. T

Alveopora Coral

Thanks. I will try the coke bottle target feeding method. My clownish has stayed alive for 11 years in spite of some previous bad habits. Hopefully I can figure this one out Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
  7. T

Alveopora Coral

So I was at the LFS on Saturday and I saw this cool coral which I decided to buy - alveopora. Turns out it is much more difficult to care for than I originally thought, but too late to take it back. Anyone have any advice who has successfully kept these before? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. T

Shriveled Condy

Condys are really challenging. I sadly learned the hard way. I rushed it and didn't wait for perfect conditions. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
  9. T

New setup/biocube

Nice setup. Definitely cycle your tank before putting in any fish. Some frozen shrimp will help the cycling process Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
  10. T

Shriveled Condy

I Lost a purple tip condylactis a couple months ago. Looked just like that in its final days. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
  11. T

HELP! Anemone PAR

Thanks. Got lots of work to do to make it a true reef tank. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. T

29 gallon nano advice

I like it Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. T

HELP! Anemone PAR

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. T

HELP! Anemone PAR

To give you some indication as to what the tank looks like. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. T

HELP! Anemone PAR

Ok guys, need your advice. About to invest in an anemone. I have a 20 gallon nano. I get approximately 200 PAR in the middle of the tank and 50 PAR on the bottom of the tank. 18 inch height with 25,000k LED light. Is this enough PAR if I added a bubble tip in the middle of the aquarium? Are...