Recent content by TDizzle

1. TDizzle

The Bluespot Club

Hey Guys, Here is a pic of my Blue spot Victor
  2. TDizzle

Diamond Watchmen Goby and Blue dot Jawfish

I've had my Watchmen goby for about two months in my IM 38 nuvo and I got my Blue dot Jaw fish about a week ago. My problem is that every time my BDJ builds his home the goby comes by and moves and hides all his rocks that he used to build it, this has happened about five times already, they...
  3. TDizzle

New blue dot Jaw fish under Sun coral

It is!!! I do it once a day, but it is worth it. Especially now that my Blue dot jaw fish has made it its home.
  4. TDizzle

Hey Guys, New the site I have a 38 gallon nuvo innovative marine with the new IM protein skimmer and the IM 92 watt Skkye tablet, its been running about 6 months. I am excited to be part this community below is my stock list: 2 Picasso clowns 2 Banggai Cardinalfish 1 Algae Blenny 1...
  5. TDizzle

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y487/Tleon45/20130111_110529_resized_zps8f3f6cac.jpg
  6. TDizzle

Ok, I have a pic, but I need 5 post so here is 3
  7. TDizzle

Thanks for the welcome guys. His tank mates are as follows: 2 Picasso clowns 2 Banggai Cardinalfish 1 Algae Blenny 1 diamond watchmen goby I will posting pictures soon, thanks for all the help!
  8. TDizzle

Hey Guys, Yesterday I purchased a blue dot Jaw fish and he seems to of made his home under my sun coral, and seems fairly happy and is eating well, my questions are as follows: 1. Is this a suitable home for him? I am aware of the Blue Dot Jawfish disease and do not want this to happen...