Recent content by Tasslehoff

1. Tasslehoff

Peeps From the TN, GA, AL area

Used to have a good one in Memphis but it has declined. I'm pretty much using on-line now. Hey there No1bubba - I played for the Wildcats in '71
  2. Tasslehoff

Dead In The Water

Thanks for the good vibes. I'm keeping positive about the whole thing. Your right -- there is opportunity in this. Upgrades and new friends. I'm not real sure when I started this tank I had it up a year or two when I moved to my current house so best guess is 16 years. Unless I hear a...
  3. Tasslehoff

Dead In The Water

Thanks BigAl That's good news Williston is about 50 miles east of Memphis All my kin are in Salisbury NC. Paul
  4. Tasslehoff

Dead In The Water

Hi All Icedeath 2010 hit my area on Friday morning. My power was off until Monday night. Generator ran out of gas somewhere in the middle. My tank is back in the 80s but it bottomed out at 38 degrees on Sunday. Fish didn't make it. So far it looks like the reef had about a 50% casualty rate...
  5. Tasslehoff

So, what do you do for a living??

Guess I should update too... Still work in the IT department at Brother Int'l but Graduated from seminary recently and am pastor of a United Methodist Church. Maybe I should change my profile to Rev. Tass.......Naaaaa!
  6. Tasslehoff

I need a DIY guide

Well I'm not much good at starting new threads but if it helps RS then here goes. This is a 150g 72" long 18" wide 24?" deep. For some years I have wanted to put this thing in that wall behind it. Maybe a nice 4 inch trim around the hole, add some MH lighting etc. Suppose you've got...
  7. Tasslehoff

Hurricane FRANCES

I grew up in Miami a long time ago. I went through Donna, Alma, Cleo, Betsy, Inez, Dora ...... Some of those are recorded as the worst in history and they were small compaired to what this one could become. Anyone wonder why Tass lives in "THE MIDDLE OF THE US" Tennessee these days? Best...
  8. Tasslehoff

How to Pesticide

Thank you all for the input. Sounds like the thing(s) to do. I just "Aquired" a roll of pallet shrink from our warehouse. Next I'll contact one of the bug companies and get their input. Tass
  9. Tasslehoff

How to Pesticide

It's spring and here come the bugs. I'm concerned about how to use pesticide in the house with the reef tank. I've read that most pesticides are very potent against fish and corals. I could use a pro service or I could try and learn enough to DIY. What do you do? Thanx Tass
  10. Tasslehoff

Interview the person below you!

caja's obviously not been in my neck of the woods lately! Did you know that the toothbrush was invented here in Tennessee? Anywhere else and they would have called it a teethbrush.
  11. Tasslehoff

State? Not even the same country (Bonniewig Scotland) one basket? Reference 31 years of marriage comment. What is your favorite band?
  12. Tasslehoff

I just bottled six gallons of Shiraz (Red Wine). What is your nick name?
  13. Tasslehoff

OK her name was Vinh Vu. Man I spent $80 trying to drink that poor thing pretty.
  14. Tasslehoff

This is getting tough Horse rescue - I work on a rescue truck, never tried a horse. Job - Tuscany Vineyard owner. Drink - see above Worst thing - In the Army once, don't ask City or country?
  15. Tasslehoff

Ok OK I take it from the dead silence that I don't. What is your favorite book? Tass Timing again (Sits on hands not typing)!