Recent content by sw_addicted

1. shroom

shroom

2. yuma ric

yuma ric

yuma ricordia
  3. sw_addicted

anyone know what this is?

yeah I think yuma ric as well, someone thought it was a bubble mushroom and I really don't know heres a daylight pic a little further out. thanks for the help.
  4. sw_addicted

anyone know what this is?

thanks for looking
  5. sw_addicted

how many turns per hour for my 135?

I was doing the math on mine and without the pump in the sump mine flips 33 times per hour with lights out and up to 83 times per hour with lights on. I run a wave2k 24/7 that pushes 4000gph, and 2 mod maxijet 1200 that should be 2950gph each on a wave timer that run indepedently and together...
  6. sw_addicted

Where to, just for Live Rock!

sorry just realized that looks bad, I have ordered seahorses and few other things from them in the last few years and have allways been happy with my puchase. I'm not sure about this lastest sale I just received the message here is a link to their homepage. Oceanpro Aquatics, Inc.
  7. sw_addicted

Where to, just for Live Rock!

If your thinking of getting it in the next few days you may want to check into this. 1C Per LB rock -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To: (removed) (email address removed) Where's all the solutions and cost relief Obama promissed...
  8. sw_addicted

Cleaning Lens Cover

isopropyl alcohol and sham-wow
  9. sw_addicted

Wave Maker

I'm not sure of any benefits, I have had the wave2k on my 120g for over 4 years, I would never set up a tank without one ever again. my thoughts, an extra 4000 gph water movement can't be bad, keeps food and detritis in water column suspended so that it can be eaten/filtered out, I can keep...
  10. sw_addicted

new and need advice

both the filter and the light would be fine for soft corals like mushrooms. zoanthids, colt and alot of other low light corals. you will need to change out the substrate for sand or crushed coral and if theres a undergravel filter loose it. buy a few powerheads to increase the flow. Get 30...
  11. sw_addicted

The Black Marble !

looks like bubble algae, don't pop it. hopefuly someone else can id it.
  12. sw_addicted

water?

you know if your getting or have a 125 also you can buy a r/o system for cheaper then buying water over a year, it doen't need to have some fish related name on it either, here we have the filter guys that will sell you a unit based on what your needs may be, they will check your water...
  13. sw_addicted

Power Head ?

I had one a few years back, had a few problems with getting sand in it and sweeping motion would stop. they are also a bit heavy for the suction cups and will fall. In my opinion there are better choices out there.
  14. sw_addicted

Smallest tank??

this is a 1.5 gallon that is on my desk in the same room as my 120g, water changes are daily(2 cups out of 120g), 6 kinds of mushrooms, orange zoas all open wide and splitting also 1 cleaner shrimp,clown gobbie, small bi-color blennie and a 1" yellow stripe clownfish(that will be added to 120g...
  15. sw_addicted

Considering going semi Topless on my tank

I think I left my tops on for the first week while cycling. Then discovered that I have to be in the tank daily for some reason and the lids didn't clear the lights. Now 6 years later still no lids, I have lost 2 fish due to jumps and evaporate 1-1.5 gallons a day. The tank is a 120g with 2...