Recent content by steveh

1. S

MAX LED Lighting

The MAX-E fixture looks nothing like the S-Series by the way. The S-Series fixture will house all the LED units and will mount onto the aquarium in a similar way to the existing T5 unit.
  2. S

MAX LED Lighting

We are pleased to announce that we shall start shipping MAX-S LED upgrades for dealer display aquariums in USA/Canada/Europe during March (ie: starting from this week). At the end of March we will send an official notification to all hobbyists registered to our newsletter (which you can do at...
  3. S

MAX LED Lighting

Sorry for delay in replying. Kevin has been on vacation for a few days so let me update you: We will be releasing MAX-S LED information either late Jan or early Feb and expect to have stock available by end of Feb. Register to our newsletter on www.redseafish.com for the latest information and...
  4. S

Red Sea Launch the E Series aquarium.

While we never say "never", there are currently no plans to offer a larger MAX-E. Running a rear sump on anything significantly larger than the E-260 makes maintenance difficult hence why we would suggest looking at the MAX-S. Details of the new LED-driven MAX-S range will be coming out in the...
  5. S

Red Sea Launch the E Series aquarium.

Danreef: you posted on Friday and Kev has been on a very well earned if somewhat short break. Also, he is in the UK so there's always a time difference to account for. We are not selling the AI lighting separately. They come as part of the equipment spec of the MAX-E. However as our testing...
  6. S

Max E-Series for 2016 release?

Hi All. I can confirm that we showed our E-260 at Aqua2015, UK. We anticipate availability in selected markets in early 2016 but at this time are not answering questions or releasing further information as everything will be communicated closer to the launch of the product. This way we can...
  7. S

Red Sea Reefer Rimless Details

Looking good.
  8. S

Patience.... It will be worth it. We have just been playing with one during our sales meeting. It looks beautiful, is easy to put together and runs silently. Really impressive piece of kit.
  9. S

A full video will follow in the next few days, so register to our website in order to receive more news of this and other developments. www.redseafish.com
  10. S

You can find the information at www.redseafish.com and register for more details and a launch offer. Video coming in the next 3-4 weeks.
  11. S

Red Sea REEFER tanks

We have a great video coming soon which gives a real guided tour to these systems. There will also be a cool consumer offer for anyone registering with us at www.redseafish.com
  12. S

Question for Max forum users

Thanks Guys, the comments are really welcome. I can let you know that a very nice video will be available in approx. 4 weeks from now, and it will give a more complete guide to the benefits of the Reefer Series. I had the pleasure of spending a week on the road in the USA this week with a...
  13. S

Question for Max forum users

Hi All, With the impending launch of the new Red Sea Reefer aquarium Series, we want to know if you guys would prefer it to be added to the Max forum, as it is an aquarium from us, or whether you prefer us to keep it on our sponsor section as it is not a MAX. Thanks for any feedback, and...
  14. S

RSM C130 a waste of money?

Dear TB Aquatic, This is just a follow-up to check everything is running ok for you now. We are very sorry that you experienced some issues, and as other have posted these are very uncharacteristic. I hope our customer support team has provided everything you required. If you have any further...
  15. S

Right corner is cracking...?

We are obviously saddened to hear that your aquarium broke. Our customer care team did not receive any email initially, although I do not doubt that you felt you had tried to contact us. As soon as we became aware of the issue we responded. The aquarium warranty expired in March of 2013 (18...