Recent content by steve w

1. S

Ordered RSM S-650 (White)

thanks for the extra info, out of interest what chiller do you have? I have just had a quick look at a D-D Chiller and couldnt see anything about venting connections? I assume warm air is being expelled from the front grills and what you are suggesting is having some way of pipe/vent through the...
  2. S

Water Extraction for water changes on RSM S-650

Thanks for your comments, much appreciated. Steve
  3. S

Thanks for your comments and info, much appreciated. Steve
  4. S

Hi, Having not yet recieved my tank i cannot relate to the pipe, its function or the issues, i will rememebr to look at your advice and suggestion once i get the tank in March. If there is any thread on here that discusses/reworks it, let me know and i will read through it. Thanks for your...
  5. S

Hi, I dont have enough experience to choose as such whether doing water changes or not is best, therefore, as it seems fairly normal and good routine id expect i will start by planning on doing water changes. Due to tank size i dont fancy full manual water changes therefore i plan to have some...
  6. S

Hi Nobbygas, Thanks for replying and your advice, I am quite inexperienced so everything at the minute is difficult to understand, having not yet recieved the tank and wont do until march (house wont be finished being built until then) its hard to understand. when you say chiller outlet through...
  7. S

Hi all Just trying to think about how best to plan my set up. How do Red Sea Max S-650 owners extract water for their water changes? Do you syphon from display tank with the advantage of some hoovering in the process? Do you syphon from the Sump area? Is there an outlet facility as part of the...
  8. S

Hi all, Im new-ish I used to have a RSM 250 but sold up 5 yrs ago due to work commitments, anyhow, we are due to move house (new build) in March next year and i have just ordered my new tank for when we do move (Black friday Offer). I have been out of the hobby for 5 yrs and Wow, it looks like a...
  9. S

Just purchased RSM S-650 White

Hi all, Im new-ish I used to have a RSM 250 but sold up 5 yrs ago due to work commitments, anyhow, we are due to move house (new build) in March next year and i have just ordered my new tank for when we do move (Black friday Offer). I have been out of the hobby for 5 yrs and Wow, it looks liek a...