Recent content by ssagar

1. S

Help me identify

Hi, My clownfish has started to showing cottony growth on its body. As of now it is active and do not show any sign of discomfort. I would like to understand the possible cause and treatment I should follow. Tank parameters are: Salinity: 1.021 Ammonia 0 Nitrite 0 Nitrate 40 Ph 8 Sent...
  2. S

Nobby's S-650

Or, probably the mesh protected it on all other occassions except on that unfortunate day. Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk
  3. S

Matted filefish, suggestions

Hi, I have a 24inch cube reef tank containing mushrooms, zoas and lps. And i can see that a few aptasia that I left unchecked has starting taking hold of the tank and has spread to a level that is very different to take care manually. So I am planning to introduce a matted filefish but unable...
  4. S

Nobby's S-650

Have you ever tried scats?? They are brackish water fish but can be live is full marine environment, will eat apistasia and completely reef safe. Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk
  5. S

Top 5 Beginner Corals and Tips!

Link not working. Getting an error"Sorry, you are not allowed to preview drafts". Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk
  6. S

Trying to Rejuvenate my RSM 130

Looks like bristleworm. Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk
  7. S

Sick clownfish, maybe ich!?

I don't intend to hack this post but IMO I have some relevant questions. if the entire tank including the inhabitants needs to be treated and since the tank doesn't seems to have corals why can't we just suggest hyposalinity in the tank itself, hopefully by doing this the tank doesn't have to...
  8. S

old base rock

Though I'm not as experienced as other members here but I logically don't see a reason why they should not be used . I would have given the rocks a good pressure washing and then storing them in a saltwater tank for 3-4 weeks so that the organic matter inside the rock can feed the bacteria and...
  9. S

Kindreds reefer 350

The tank and the scape looks awesome Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
  10. S

1 durso noisy

Try regulating the air flow through the hole at the top of Dorso IMO the correct balance Between water and air flow will make it quieter.
  11. S

My return after a 15 year hiatus

I too have thought about keeping seahorses but decided against it as I have yet to learn much in SW.Would love to see how your tank progresses. Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
  12. S

mikejrice's 30 Gallon Innovative Marine Nuvo Reef

It's beautiful Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
  13. S

Clown goby sunken belly

Could also be because of internal parasite Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk
  14. S

Worm id

The worm I was talking about it's just next to the mushroom(the transparent tube like thing) and is the same worm that I have in all the other pic. The one in the top is the common bristle worm(have a lot of then and the are never a problem) probably is the red led that's making them look like...
  15. S

Worm id

Some more pics, but these are hardly better than the last one.unlike bristleworm they do not have bristle and appear rather smooth bodied. By any chance can they be baby bristle worms??. Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk