Recent content by SPR

1. SPR

Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

Thank you I think I’ve sorted it out. No drips for over a week + I think……. Just on the S650 not the big house which is fine.
  2. SPR

I’m counting the days and currently no drip…….. will keep an eye on it and maybe another layer of sealant just in case…..
  3. SPR

Thank you. Yes it could easily absorb all the fish without any issues, there’s plenty of room in there. I wouldn’t bother moving corals as most of the ones in the large system are the same and it’s pretty full of coral these days.
  4. SPR

The leak is only very minor, like something appears every 2-3 days like just a tiny drip. Just waiting to see if my latest attempt has stopped it, but I do hear you. I already have the equipment including additional pumps and pipe work made up for a 2 display system because I was going to join...
  5. SPR

I’m still in a dilemma about the minor leak in the S650 Ive applied CT1 sealant along the seal about 4 times, and every time it’s fine for a few days, and then a tiny streak/drip appears down the glass on the front left hand side. Only minor and probably causes about 1/2 teaspoon of water on...
  6. SPR

Here’s a little picture of the area, so fortunately it’s at the top.
  7. SPR

It’s only very minor, hopefully I’ve sorted it, but in the event of getting worse I have the large system awaiting anyway. If it was anywhere else, lower down for example, I would be more concerned, but it’s right at the highest point along the horizontal rather than vertical side part.