Recent content by socalzoa

1. S

Removing zoas from glass. Can they live?

Zoas are hardy, if you are not purposely cutting them in half they will survive anything. I've always had them open up fast.
  2. S

Question on anemones and clownfish??

I know of several people who keep several different species of nems together, for years, without issues. well one issue, spoiled clowns.
  3. S

Skimmer Opinions

Octo extreme 200. Any octo is good.
  4. S

Would Like to Get Recommendations for a RO/DI system for Nano Reef now/larger soon

Re: Would Like to Get Recommendations for a RO/DI system for Nano Reef now/larger soo Get a spectra pure, best on the market. I have a custom brs, its ok, does its job but i know spectra pure is better
  5. S

High End Zoas (91766, will ship)

If interested pm me. No shipping abroad, didn't even think about that one. Also, the utter chaos, blue hornets, and rastas are sold.
  6. S

yes, as i said, Blue Hornets have blue centers. purple hornets have purple centers... If you have anymore questions PM ME like i asked on the first post...
  7. S

blue hornets have blue centers, these are blue hornets. either way, it is wysiwyg so those are the blue hornets for sale.
  8. S

I am about to do a minor tank move and don't want to risk losing these corals so I'm going to sell them. I am located in 91766 but will ship, you pay for shipping. I have heat packs, 2 mil bags, and styrofoam. I am also in the process of setting up an water change station so I will be open to...
  9. S

Zoas spreading!

just buy some razorblades and gel superglue
  10. S

Is my gorgonian dying?

it might need more light.
  11. S

here from socal

any other reefer on her from socal?