Recent content by Snelly40

1. Snelly40

90gl full setup for sale :(

hey guys... sadly i have taken my tank down and am offering it up for sale. The only piece i will sell seperately is the Zeo reactor. items... 90 gallon all glass tank Stand Canopy fans for cooling mounted in canopy LED lights mounted in canopy 120+lb's rock 80lb's+ black tahitian sand aqueon...
  2. Snelly40

Snelly's 90 ZEOvit TANK BUILD

hey guys... this is the post i never wanted to make... ive been in the hobby for over ten years and always have had a tank running but with job changes and a new house and wedding there has just been no time... I took the tank down yesterday... :frown::frown::frown: i will list it for sale as a...
  3. Snelly40

SNAP! CRACKLE! POP!

wow... hoping it's a pistol... they are usually red and white, randalli sp ... i used to have an orange one... mantis shrimp are just killers... try and catch a glimpse and a pic if you can
  4. Snelly40

Etienne's RSM 130

good call guys... def add a big ole raw shrimp in there... my tank had a bacterial bloom overnight with those guys
  5. Snelly40

Fish room new house

http://www.weatherson.com/tank.htm in wall with all equipment behind.. always a nice reference...
  6. Snelly40

The Sunlight Dilemma

haha so true.. the only reason i dont have my tank in direct sunlight is beacuse i work weirdly long hours and my photo period for the tank starts very late in the day.
  7. Snelly40

My Urchin is Eating my Starfish!

wow i've seen the opposite but never an urchin eating a starfish.... tagging along..
  8. Snelly40

Wrangy's 50 Gallon ZEOvit Rebirth

looking great as always buddy!!
  9. Snelly40

Nba finals

wicked Bruins fan!! i grew up 15 minutes south of Boston in Sharon, just next to Foxborough...Pats, Sox, B's and Celts baby!! and Notre Dame football :)
  10. Snelly40

Nba finals

best finals in years for the NBA.... nhl has been fun as always too, playoff hockey is always the jam... my B's fell off the map this year tho
  11. Snelly40

Mrs.

welcome
  12. Snelly40

Wrangy's 50 Gallon ZEOvit Rebirth

looking great the buddy and man i love that fish!!!
  13. Snelly40

Wrasse without Sand

yupp ^^^^
  14. Snelly40

RO Hose adaptor.. which one?

damn i thought that one i linked was haha... amazon is great for that ^^