Recent content by sneaks03

1. sneaks03

Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Oh and don't you know by now that yes every inch does count...lol
  2. sneaks03

Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Hmm so I was curious and did the same google Matt...now I wish I hadnt....lol oh well
  3. sneaks03

Florida Trip

Jekyll island which is around Brunswick,Ga. I love it there and venture there most weekends. Also just up highway 17 is st. Simmons island and there is a light house on the southern tip of the island. They are both in the Brunswick area and 20 mins from each other. There is a nice campground on...
  4. sneaks03

Anyone Around Me

Just curious if there are any members on this forum from the Brunswick/Savannah, Ga. or Jacksonville, Fl. area?
  5. sneaks03

Ahh why not?

So if I do decide to use it should I let it soak with RO/DI water before use or just think it is safe?
  6. sneaks03

Ahh why not?

Cool thanks for the responses. As far as using the 55g for a sump I am hesitant as I left it with my brother-in-law while moving and found out he used the tank to dose copper...:smack:. I am worried about any copper seaping from the silicone seals. Do you guys think this will be an issue or...
  7. sneaks03

Ahh why not?

So in my recent move due to taking a new job I have not set my tank back up. So I decided that instead of setting it back up now was a good time to work on a larger and better tank. So I was curious as to where you guys shop for tanks and stands. And if I should use a canopy or skip that as a...
  8. sneaks03

testing steves poop

Ahh he is Aripoopstool the prophet now.
  9. sneaks03

testing steves poop

So I pose the question...is it sadder that this is a conversation the rest of us are participating in, or that sas knows that many poop facts?
  10. sneaks03

testing steves poop

So wouldn't the results depend on what he ate before...? Just saying!
  11. sneaks03

Final fish

Not knowing your tank...I'll go with my favorite....Scott's Fairy Wrasse
  12. sneaks03

1000+ Gallon Display Plywood/Fiberglass Build

Love the tank Matt!!
  13. sneaks03

Michelle’s 110 Upgrade!

Wow that is the first I have heard about the stars eating bacteria. I know they eat detritous and leftover food. Never been told they were bad.
  14. sneaks03

Ammonia***** in water

Re: pissing in water Sadly I knew a couple guys in high school that made a good amount of money selling urine. If they only knew about this as well.
  15. sneaks03

Fish ID

Yeah my LFS just got a school of about 5 of them in. Very pretty fish.