Recent content by skeletor

1. skeletor

Dingo's tank

schweet looking hydnophora there dingo. the tank looks great and you've got some nice looking coraline growing there too. -skeletor-
  2. skeletor

my turn....

craig, sorry if my post came across as bashing another board, it was just meant to be a shout out to some names I know... thanks go to BoomerD for getting me in trouble on my first day posting. :mad: :eek: :eek: -skeletor- :lol: :columbo: :lol:
  3. skeletor

my turn....

oh yeah, hey to all the folks formaly known as NR :lol: good to see some familiar names around here. -skeletor-
  4. skeletor

my turn....

does that mean Reef Lady has a parachute, or has she never skydived :confused: :confused: ? yo Reef Lady, I can lend you a parachute if you want to try skydiving :D seriously tho, does anyone else here jump ? -skeletor-
  5. skeletor

To all Our New Members

ok, where are the rules on newbie bashing ? how hard can we bash ? just kidding, I try to help out but mostly I just like looking at the all the purdy pictures. :) -skeletor-
  6. skeletor

my turn....

the avatar is an old xray of my right ankle (tib/fib), with an external fixator for luck.. 21 screws, 2 plates and 18 months later I can walk again.. skydiving is a wonderful sport, until you hit the ground at 40mph. I believe it's a pocillapora, came from the big reef tank at Birch :)...
  7. skeletor

my turn....

hey everyone, been lurking for a bit but when I saw all the other NR dot commers show up I thought I should post something. I never really ventured into the lounge so the JCT is an unknown for me too. anyway, been keeping SW for 4 or 5 years now, started with a 40, then a 10, the 40 went away...