Recent content by sh8wn9

1. sh8wn9

29gallon BIOCUBE FOR SALE!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE!!!!

$100 and thats as low as I can go...
  2. sh8wn9

Yea everything is still for sale. I'm asking $150 for everything. That's too good of a bargain to pass up in my opinion, and that literally includes anything you want that is associated with my tank. I've only a few months left till I move, and I don't want to just trash the whole ecosystem...
  3. sh8wn9

Finger Leather Coral FOR SALE

Im in Stafford Springs. I have my entire tank for sale. Heres whats for sale.... http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/livestock-sale-trade/68397-29gallon-biocube-sale-everything-sale.html
  4. sh8wn9

PRICE UPDATE: Do I hear $50...fifty dollars. Going once, going twice....
  5. sh8wn9

No, there is no stand included. Shipping to IL would be expensive and require multiple boxes...so Im sure it would be very expensive. I need to sell everything together, or sell the livestock first. Once the livestock is gone, then comes the equipment.
  6. sh8wn9

Im moving in the summer, and will not be able to tank my tank with me. Unfortunately I will be taking a break from the hobby. Ive had this tank for two years, and would like it to go to a good home. Heres whats for sale: 29gallon biocube T5 lighting fixture (one bulb fixture is broken...
  7. sh8wn9

I need to sell everything in the tank...including the tank. I figured Id start with my most favorite coral in there. It has grown tremendously since I first got it a year or so ago. It is attached to a small rock. Id say its at least 6 inches tall when fully "in bloom." I have never shipped...
  8. sh8wn9

Coral Growth Picture!

So, Im taking pics of my tank today and while browsing some old pics I found a few I wanted to share. It really shows the growth of this coral. The reason why Im taking pics is because I plan on selling everything. Im moving and cannot take the tank with me...so Im taking a break from the...
  9. sh8wn9

***biocube 36 watt ballasts for sale***

I have 2 ballasts for sale for a biocube. They came from my 29 gallon biocube...I no longer need them because Im running an open top with T5 lights. I will also be selling the tank soon because I will be moving and cannot bring it with me:( Anyways, the part number for the ballasts are 82003...
  10. sh8wn9

Should I add more snails and hermits...and how many????

My tanks been up for almost 2 years now. Its the 29g biocube...for the inverts...I have a short spined urchin(this was the first invert I added), 3 astrea snails, I think the most Ive counted at one time is 8 hermits (4dwarf blue legged, 2 scarlet, snd 2 jade), 1 skunk cleaner shrimp, a bunch of...
  11. sh8wn9

question about water changes and those guys that hang out at the top of the tank!

OK thanks for the info. Its kinda like a low tide I guess.
  12. sh8wn9

question about water changes and those guys that hang out at the top of the tank!

My urchin has decided to take up residence at a different section of the tank. Now it likes to hang out at the very top of the tank corner between a powerhead during the days. That got me wondering about water change because I need to do one this week. I never really worried about the occasional...
  13. sh8wn9

What are these???

cool...great thanks for the id
  14. sh8wn9

What are these???

So, the tanks been up for like a year and a half now...and Ive always wondered what these are. They are very slow growing, and Ive always thought that they were polys which were spreading, but they never grew that "flower" head. They are dark purple and skinny with a few holes in them. Are they...
  15. sh8wn9

Anyone know where this light is in STOCK

18” HO T5 460nm Actinic Bulb Im looking for this light for my nova extreme pro t5 light fixture. I ordered two from drs foster and smith, and they have been back ordered for months!!! Kinda annoying, and everyplace I look seems to be out of stock or discontinued...anybody have any leads???