Recent content by SenseiSays

1. S

Lost & Hopefully Found

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/red-sea-max-owners-club/85650-rsm-250-going-topless.html
  2. S

Ecotech Radions Pre set schedules

Run it on the radiant colors one, I saw awesome growth from my chalices and acros. Tons of blue :)
  3. S

Large Aussie Orange Plate Coral For Sale

Really, no takers! I guess plate corals aren't the in thing anymore or something!
  4. S

Large Aussie Orange Plate Coral For Sale

Last coral I have, beautiful orange Aussie. Local pick up only! $75.00, great deal and the coral is in great health just need to get this tank broken down! Bought it for $130. Been in my tanks for many months and has only gotten brighter and bigger!
  5. S

For those of you who plan on upgrading...

Here's something else you could do :)
  6. S

For those of you who plan on upgrading...

Some things you could do with the older RSM 250.. could be a frag tank, qt tank, blah blah blah www.ukzoaswap.co.uk/index.php/topic/2465-rimless-red-sea-max-250-with-sump/?fromsearch=1 Thought it looked cool! Hope I don't get in trouble for posting it :)
  7. S

Radion's and the RSM250

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/red-sea-max-owners-club/87151-installing-gen-2-radions-hood.html#post1200890
  8. S

SCASTILLO's RSM 250

I had one but brought it to my lfs a few weeks ago, actually I think it looks almost exactly like yours!
  9. S

SCASTILLO's RSM 250

Are you sure that's a scoly? It looks like a wellsophylia to me?
  10. S

Selling Tank, lights, and extras

I have the Intank media basket still, which I forgot to include. I'm selling it for $60, looks brand new.
  11. S

DianaKay's RSM 250

I wouldn't even stress over the emerald crabs finding food, there's. Always something in your tank for them to munch at, are people eyes are just to small to see the buffet they really have in there! :)
  12. S

BHD's RSM 130

Turf algae.... Seems like everyone on the forum is getting it! Tis the season I guess! Turbo snails should take care of it
  13. S

The great algae war of 2013

Hey buddy, the green hair algae will go away pretty easily with some TLC to the tank and frequent water changes. As far as the pinkish red algae that could either be cotton candy algae or turf algae, either way they will eventually suffocate your corals and are extremely hard to get rid of. As...
  14. S

Cal, alk, mag and many more? Interesting read

The day an accurate tester comes out for the reef tanks will be a very good day for our reefs in the ocean. More constant readings = less deaths (hopefully) so the occasional reefer doesn't go out buying and buying and buying
  15. S

SenseiSays RSM 250 w/ Radions

I was going to try and do some before and after pictures of all my corals since I've had them, but I guess I'm a horrible coral keeper! The only beginning pics i could find was of the Kryptonite Trumpet I got when it only had a few heads on it, it started out as two. I think it's safe to say its...