1. semigodd154

Hello

:welcomera get some peppermint shrimp they'll take care of them for you
  2. semigodd154

need a push in the right direction for lights

thanks jkburton you got pm.
  3. semigodd154

Seio Prop super flow pump

i understand what you mean about the flow because a kor. is more of a sporsadic flow like you said a fan but when you have 2 k4's less than 2 feet apart criss crossing it gets very turbulent i've never been a fan of the kor line and i intend to upgrade to the seio super flows with controller...
  4. semigodd154

well you tell me the flow i have i have 2 korillia 4's and 2 korillia 1's so whatever the messed up flow rate from those are on a 44gal tank is my turnover no livestock yet havent got my lights thanks
  5. semigodd154

got a foster and smith catalogue today they have a controller in there for the seio super flow pumps $149 might try 2 of the m2600's and get rid of my korillias sorry this controller is not for the super prop pumps its for the super flows m1100, m1500, and m2600.
  6. semigodd154

hello again

thanks guys good to be back
  7. semigodd154

i think i may go with the catalina setup still undecided the thought of the on catalina fixture having a remote is absurd LOL thats like having a remote for an air conditioner cant see paying the extra cost.
  8. semigodd154

hello again

thank you very much
  9. semigodd154

i dont believe i'll be making them i have an aversion to burning down my house. LOL
  10. semigodd154

bigal those lights look nice do you get to choose your bulbs there or do you have to have the 10k and 6500k split with the actinics? it seems the 6500k would be a little yellow. Idont know could you post picks of your frag tank lit by these? Thanks chipmunk absolutely but if i bought the led...
  11. semigodd154

they have some sick lights there. I think i fell in love with the LED set up they have but its back ordered for 8 weeks but the 8x24w t5 powermodule is rediculously sexy but the price is a bit steep might just do a 250w 20k MH I dont know shoot me LOL
  12. semigodd154

I looked at the novas the problem i saw was that they dont make a 24" 6bulb fixture that i could find. And I think it would have to be a 6 bulb because of the 24" depth i'm not sure im still getting back into the hobby and I have a lot of catching up to do. If you know of any places reasonable...
  13. semigodd154

hello again

thank you its good to be back.
  14. semigodd154

Happy Veteran's Day

just in case it was missed as a vet i would like to say thank you for myself and all other current and former soldiers for the kind words expressed in this thread thank you and GOD BLESS AMERICA
  15. semigodd154

I have an 8 week old 44 gallon tank all cycled and ready to go. BUT!!! I've been away for awhile and not sure the direction I want to go livestock wise. So I want to get lights that will allow me the flexibility to do whatever livestock I want without breaking the bank now or with the electric...